What is live betting
Live betting means you can place bets while the game is running. Customers or punters will be able to live bet or wagering nearly every sport including:
- Football: Premier League, Champions League, Europa League,Serie A, Bundesliga, Primera Division, Primeira Liga, Scotland - Premiership, Denmark - Superliga, Sweden - Allsvenskan, Finland - Ykkonen, Switzerland - Super League, Greece - Football League etc.
- Basketball: NBA, College Men's Basketball, France - Pro A, Germany - BBL, Italy - Lega Basket Serie A, Finland - Korisliiga, Japan - B. League etc.
- Tennis: Mutua Madrid Open,ATP Challenger - Aix en Provence, France, ATP Challenger - Rome, Italy etc.
- Ice hockey: NHL, World Championship, Canada - WHL etc.
- Cricket: Commonwealth Bank series, Asia Cup, Border-Gavaskar trophy, Indian Premier League, Champions League Twenty20, etc.
- Rugby: European Rugby Champions Cup, WORLD: Super Rugby, AUSTRALIA: Shute Shield, AUSTRIA: Premiership, GERMANY: 1. Bundesliga, SOUTH AFRICA: SuperSport Rugby Challenge, WALES: Principality Premiership, WORLD: Seven's World Series etc.
Just to avoid confusion, live betting also goes by names like in-progress, in-game, or in-running betting or wagering. There may even be other terms for it, as sportsbooks attempt to look unique during this trail-blazing time in the world of live betting. But by any name it’s all the same - the ability to bet on a game as it is taking place.