1. Neymar: "They threw everything at me.There were baguettes, orange juice, coca cola... I could have had lunch. This is not football, it's not the way to go. It's like going to a restaurant and hitting the chef with a knife and fork."
2. Neymar aged 25 years has 138 yellow cards and 8 red cards in his career. Sergio Ramos aged 31 has 189 yellow cards and 23 red cards. At this pace, Neymar will match Ramos’ yellow card tally in around two and a half seasons.
3. Pelé turns 77 years old today, but when he was 17, in the 1958 WC, he scored the winning goal in the quarter-finals, a hat-trick in the semifinal and two goals in the final. The only player to win three World Cups.
4. Megan Rapinoe: 'Fifa doesn't care about women's football'. Pro players outraged as Fifa nominates a college player on the female player of the year shortlist.
5. Ranieri's Nantes unbeaten in 8 games (6 wins, 2 draws). Now 3rd only behind PSG and Monaco.
7. Zidane asked about The Best award: “I do everything to be a dedicated coach, I love what I do, and doing it with passion makes you better. If they give it to me I'll take it with pleasure, but I'm not the best coach in the world. I’m in the best club in the world, yes, but the the other, not at all”
8. Pele: Ronaldo is excellent, but hes a scorer, hes a forward... you have a Ronaldo to a Ronaldinho, it was almost the same style .... but its a different style, to me over the last 15 years, no doubt, Messi is the best player.
9. With another loss to Fiorentina in the weekend, Benevento broke the record for the most consecutive losses to start a Serie A season with 9 losses in 9 games, and a goal difference of 2-22.
10. A disabled Club Brugge supporter's car was trashed by hooligans. Club Brugge sets up a crowdfunding page to help the supporter.